Monday, October 6, 2008

WCMDSC08 - Full Fluffles

Good Morning! I hope all of you had a chance to do a little stamping on Saturday for World Card Making Day. I decided to participate in some of the challenges over at SCS. I made this card for their first challenge (a sketch challenge) which you can view here. But before I go on, I just have to tell you that this card (and others that I have posted recently) really do look better IRL. I am having issues with my digital camera. The main issue being that I would like to take it out in the middle of a field and smash it with a baseball bat like they did with the fax machine in the movie Office Space....LOL!!! Any who, I used the Full Fluffles stamp by Stampendous for this card and colored it in with Primacolor Pencils. I added some white Liquid Applique to the cake and some StarDust Stickles to the balloon and cake plate. The cardstock colors are Real Red and Lovely Lilac and the patterned paper is from the Rubber Soul Hoop-La Collection. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope everyone has a great Monday... :)

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Full Fluffles (Stampendous), Polka Dot Basics (PAPERTREYink)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Hoop-La Patterned Paper (Rubber Soul)
Ink: Palette Noir, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Stump, White Liquid Applique, StarDust Stickles, Making Memories Brads, Dimensionals
Technique: Sponging