Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween and TGIF!!! Is anyone else as excited as I am that Halloween falls on a Friday this year? It's going to be so nice not having to rush around right after trick-or-treating, because it's a school night. AND, it's going to be an absolutely gorgeous fall day here today; probably the nicest Halloween weather we've had in YEARS!!! So of course, I had to post a Halloween card today. I was looking through my RAK basket last night and came across this image. It's called Wicked Witch and it's by Whipper Snapper. I wanted to color her face and hands green, but I just didn't have the right color. I used Prismacolor Markers and Prismacolor Pencils to color in the image and added some StarDust Stickles to her hat, shirt, and shoes. The cardstock is Bazzill Carrot Cake and the patterned paper is from the KI Memories Haunted Collection. The "Boo!" sentiment and bats are from the My Favorite Things set, Fright Night. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a "SPOOKTACULAR" Halloween!