Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Rubber Cafe - Party Hearts

Good Afternoon! Myself and the other design team members for The Rubber Cafe are currently working on cards for Valentine's Day. Today's card uses the Party Hearts stamp and one of their Happy Valentine's Day sentiments. The Rubber Cafe website is currently undergoing some maintenance, so I did not link the stamps, but as soon as the website is up and running again I will come back and edit this post. The hearts and sentiment are stamped in Palette Noir ink. I colored in the hearts with a red Copic marker and added Crystal Stickles; SUPER SPARKLY!!! I stamped the heart image again, colored in the center heart, cut it out, and popped it up on dimensionals. The cardstock is Real Red and the patterned paper is by Doodlebug. I used my ticket corner punch on the patterned paper and added some red rhinestones I had in my stash. That's about it for today's card; super simple. Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a great day!!!

0 comments: