Tuesday, October 28, 2008

M&M's Treat Bags

Good Morning!!! My youngest Daughter goes to story time at the library every Monday morning, so I made 15 of these little treat bags for her to take with her this week. I was inspired by these treat bags of Taylor's. I used Bazzill Carrot Cake cardstock for the bag toppers and Bazzill Sweet Lacy, Bazzill Blackbird, and Bazzill Parakeet for the scallop punches (I made 5 of each color). The pumpkins were stamped in Palette Noir ink and colored in with Prismacolor Pencils. The bats and Trick-or-Treat sentiment were also stamped in Palette Noir ink and I used my round corner punch for the bottom of the bag toppers. The bags are the small glassine bags from PAPERTREYink. That's it; super easy. It only took me about 45 minutes to make all 15 bags and my Daughter loved them. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

0 comments: