Monday, October 27, 2008

TECC39 - The Rubber Cafe - Pink Party Hearts

Good Afternoon!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was productive, fun, and relaxing. I was able to get a lot of housework and stamping done, my hubby and I had "date night" on Saturday night, and I was even able to fit in a nap yesterday...LOL!!! I made today's card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week. You can view her sketch challenge here. I used the Party Hearts stamp from The Rubber Cafe. The stamp is actually three hearts together (see this post), but for this card I just used the center heart. I colored in the hearts with a Copic marker, added Cotton Candy Stickles to each of them, and popped them up on dimensionals. The cardstock colors are Bazzill Blackbird, Regal Rose, and GP White, which is embossed with the Cuttlebug Spots & Dots folder. The "XOXO" patterned paper was in my stash and I can't remember what company makes it. The black and white gingham ribbon is from Taylored Expressions. I also decorated the inside of the card. The "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment is another stamp from The Rubber Cafe. Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

0 comments: