Friday, October 24, 2008

Trick-or-Treat & Stamp a Sweet Impression

Good Morning and TGIF!!! I realized last night that I still needed a few more Halloween cards (nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?!?). I wanted to make something quick and easy, so I decided to use Michelle Wooderson's tent topper design. I pulled out my favorite Halloween stamp set; Fright Night by My Favorite Things. The three trick-or-treaters is my favorite image out of this set. I colored these little guys (and girl) in with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol and stump and added Crystal Stickles to the ghost. The patterned paper is from the Haunted Collection by KI Memories. I added the Trick-or-Treat sentiment at the bottom and a little sheer black ribbon to finish it off.


Do you know what else I did last night? I purchased the new Stamp a Sweet Impression stamps from Taylored Expressions. This month Taylor released her holiday stamps and they are just the "sweetest". There are three new sets; Home Sweet Home, Season's Sweetings, and Tag Treats. Yes, I bought them all...LOL!!! Taylor also released the new Christmas Key Ingredients which has everything you need to make your holiday cards. Yep, I purchased that too...LOL!!! If you haven't already, you can check out all of the details about the Stamp a Sweet Impression Holiday Release on Taylor's Blog. You can also check out all of the new products at Taylored Expressions. Stop back and let me know what you think. I'm pretty sure you'll think the new sets are as "yummy" as I do.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

0 comments: