Thursday, October 16, 2008

WCMDFS08 - SherryLC05

Happy Thursday!!! Sorry for my absence this week. It's been a little nutty on the home front...LOL!!! I made this card on World Card Making Day for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. I would say I'm a little behind on posting it, wouldn't you...LOL?!? The Featured Stamper was SherryLC05 and you can see which one of her cards inspired me here. I used my favorite "pink" color combo; Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate and the designer paper is SU! Berry Bliss. I used my round corner punch to create the scallops and added some White Opal Liquid Pearls to each scallop (as well as the scallop circle). The image, which is from the SU! set So Many Scallops, is stamped in Purely Pomegranate and popped up with dimensionals. The ribbon is light pink and pomegranate grosgrain ribbon and I purchased it from Taylored Expressions. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great day!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: So Many Scallops

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate, SU! Berry Bliss Designer Paper
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Round Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Liquid Pearls, Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Pomegranate Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals