Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Rubber Cafe - Love Mail

Hello...:) It's a chilly and windy one here today, probably the coldest day yet this fall; only 48 degrees. Brrr!!! But, it's perfect stamping weather if you ask me...LOL!!! Today's card uses another stamp from The Rubber Cafe. It is called Love Mail. The Rubber Cafe website is still undergoing maintenance, but as soon as it is up and running, I will come back and edit this post (and yesterday's) with a link to the stamp. The mailbox, hearts, and bird are all one stamp. I stamped the mailbox and bird with Palette Noir ink and the hearts in Regal Rose. To color in the image I actually used a combination of Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils, AND a blender pen with ink. I highlighted the bird with my Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pen and I added Crystal Stickles to all the hearts. I also sponged around the image with Certainly Celery ink. I printed the sentiment out on the computer and punched it out with my word window punch. The patterned paper is from the Be Loved Collection by Cloud 9 Designs and the ribbon is by May Arts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great (and warm...LOL) Wednesday.

1 comments:

Mary

Great Great card! I love the colors, layout, and your ribbon! Thanks for sharing!