Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Rubber Cafe - Loving Cup

Good Morning!!! Only one more day until Halloween and another day closer to the weekend; YAY!!! I made today's card with the Loving Cup stamp from The Rubber Cafe. The whole image is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. I then colored in the hearts with a red Copic marker and the steam coming out of the cup is colored in with my Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pen. I also added some white Liquid Applique for foam. Now, I have a question for all of you. Can you tell me what is missing in my card? I didn't notice until just now...LOL!!! I used Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, and Real Red Cardstock. The Real Red is embossed with the Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder. I used my ticket corner punch for the corners and added some red Doodlebug brads. The striped ribbon is from one of Jody's ribbon share and I printed out the "Whole Latte Love" sentiment on my computer. So, did you notice what was missing in my card? Let me know. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great day!!!

0 comments: