Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AMYRS39 - Hallowhimsy Candy

Last night I sat down to make a card using Amy's Friday Sketch and this is what I came up with. The main image and patterned paper is from the Imaginisce Hallowhimsy Line. The smaller candy stamp is from the My Favorite Things set Fright Night and the sentiment is from the Lizzie Anne Designs set Celebration Sayings. Let me tell you about an online store I found. It is called embellish IT! Inc. What I love about this store is that you can purchase coordinating Bazzill cardstock for all of their patterned paper. Each package of cardstock contains 20 sheets; 5 sheets of 4 coordinating colors. You can check out the matching cardstock I used for this card here. This is perfect for me, because there have been so many times that I did not have the right color to go with my patterned paper and this store does the matching for you. Okay, back to the card. You can't really see it in the photo, but I added StarDust Stickles to a few of the candies. I used my word window punch to punch out the sentiment and popped up the smaller candies with dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by today!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Hallowhimsy Candy (Imaginisce), Fright Night (My Favorite Things), Celebration Sayings (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Bazzill Parakeet, Bazill Sweet Lacy, Hallowhimsy Patterned Paper

Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Stump, StarDust Stickles, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals