Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Rubber Cafe - Gourds

I made this card using the Gourds stamp from The Rubber Cafe. You can check out all their newest products and their featured Fall and Holiday stamps here. I stamped the image on Whisper White with Palette Noir ink and colored it in with Prismacolor Pencils. Then, I blended with Gamsol and a stump and sponged around the image with Creamy Caramel ink. The cardstock colors are Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, and Close to Cocoa. The Garden Green layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder and I distressed both Close to Cocoa layers. To finish the card off I added a metal swirl and some ribbon from the Target $1 Spot. Don't forget to check out more samples using stamps from The Rubber Cafe on the other design team member's blogs. Their links are listed on my sidebar. TFL and hope you have a great day!