Saturday, January 31, 2009
Colleen and Leigh are also sharing their sneak peeks today. So, head on over to their blogs to see what they have in store for you. And, don't forget to check out the Storage Units, Ink & More Blog for all of the SNEAK PEEKS that have been posted this week. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Do you feel like making someone's day for no special reason? Why not send out a RAK yourself. I know whomever is on the receiving end is going to LOVE whatever you send them. Here is what Michelle sent me.
12 sheets of patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Nonsense Collection. This paper is AWESOME. A couple of the sheets are flocked and a couple have glitter on them. Michelle thought I would like the paper; WOW was she right!
Matching trims and ribbons from the We R Memory Keepers Nonsense Collection.
And, last but not least, a Martha Stewart Valentine's Day Festivities Kit. Michelle thought my girls would enjoy this. How sweet is that? Not only was she thinking about me, but she was thinking about my Daughters. After I read Michelle's card and saw this, I immediately ran over to my girls to show them. They were SUPER excited and can't wait to make Valentine cupcakes for their friends.
Today is the third day of SNEAK PEEKS for the two new releases by Storage Units, Ink & More. They are called GOIN' TO THE CHAPEL and BLARNEY STONE and they will be available starting February 1st. Make sure to stop by the following design team members blogs to see the sneak peeks they have in store for you today. You will get a peek at both sets.
Kristen - Scrap - Creations
Amber - So many colors, so little time
I will back tomorrow with my sneak peek. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Today is the second day of SNEAK PEEKS for the two new releases by Storage Units, Ink & More. They are called GOIN' TO THE CHAPEL and BLARNEY STONE and they will be available starting February 1st. Make sure to stop by the following design team members blogs to see the sneak peeks they have in store for you today. You will not want to miss their ADORABLE (and I mean adorable) creations.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I have to say that using just red, white, and black was a lot harder than I thought it would be. But, that's why they call it a challenge, right?!? The envelope and mailbox are from the WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE set by Storage Units, Ink & More. And, I have to admit that I cheated just a little bit (shhhh). I used my C-1 Copic Marker to highlight the images. I colored the hearts in with a Copic Marker and (even though it's really hard to see in the photo) I added StarDust Stickles to both images. I used Choice Snow White cardstock, Prism Papers Classic Red, and the some black and white Doodlebug patterned paper that I had in my stash. The red and black sheer polka dot ribbon is from Michael's and I added some red rhinestones to the bottom. Don't forget to check out the Storage Units, Ink & More BLOG for more cards for today's challenge.
Today is also the start of SNEAK PEEKS for the two newest releases from Storage Units, Ink & More. The two new sets are called GOIN' TO THE CHAPEL and BLARNEY STONE and they will be available starting February 1st. The sneak peek schedule is as follows:
Today, January 28th
Mary Jo - Technostamper
Janna - Stamps, Paper, and Glitter--Oh My!
Suzanne - Scrap Bitz
Tori - Wild Sprinkles
Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Alex - Fairy Blossoms
Kristen - Scrap-Creations
Amber - So many colors, so little time
Colleen - Glitter Ink!
Leigh - Sunflower Studio
So, head on over to Mary Jo, Janna, and Suzanne's blogs to get your first sneak peek of February's sets; you are going to LOVE THEM!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
So, here are 6 things about me (WARNING: I'm NOT that interesting...LOL):
1. I was a gymnast for 13 years. In my junior year of high school, our team took 3rd in state. BUT NOW, I can't do a cartwheel to save my life, but my husband CAN...LOL!!!
2. I LOVE PENS!!! My friends know how much I love them and usually bring me back one or two whenever they go on vacation. I have pens from all over the world. I take them from Doctor's offices and sometimes from the waitresses at restaurants (I know; HORRIBLE). I have about 5 in my purse, about 20 at work, and who knows how many at home....:) I'm what you call a "Pen Snob".
3. I have naturally curly hair, but I prefer it straight. Isn't that how is always is; you have curly hair and straighten it - you have straight hair and curl it...LOL?!?!
4. I HAVE to have coffee EVERY SINGLE morning or I am NOT a happy person.
5. I am a NAP person. I take naps every Saturday and Sunday afternoon (if there isn't something that interferes with it) and will usually sleep for at LEAST two to three hours.
6. I have put myself on a "Stamping Spending Freeze" for the time being. While organizing my stamping space a couple of weeks ago, I came across way too many things that have yet to be used; things that I purchased over a year ago; YIKES! So, I'm currently working on using up the stuff I have until I buy anything new. Let's see how long that lasts...LOL!!!
Okay, now it's time for me to tag 6 people. They are:
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
So, what do you think of my new look; do you likey? A new year, a new blog. I LOVE IT and it's all thanks to Amber. If you are interested in a new look for your blog or maybe just a new banner, I highly suggest contacting Amber. She is super sweet and works with you ever step the way. I told her exactly what I wanted and I got it. And, she was SUPER QUICK! Her email address is: email@example.com.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
#11 - Rita
Rita had this to say: Cute stamp set, I luv it! I would like to decorate & organize everything in my craft room. It will be a slow process, but I hope to finish it by 2010!
Rita, please email me (link below my profile) with your full name and address.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
The two newest releases, SWEET THINGS & WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE are now available at Storage Units, Ink & More. Also new to the store this month is The Chocolate Box. What a sweet treat; chocolate covered cardstock. You can sand, tear, or antique it to unveil the yummy colors hidden beneath the texture. Head on over to Storage Units, Ink & More to pick up some new SWEET stamp sets and YUMMY cardstock.
So, are you ready for some BLOG CANDY to start off 2009? One lucky winner will win one of the newest SUINK releases; WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE. Isn't this set ADORABLE?!? It's a must have for Valentine's Day. To enter to win, leave a comment on this post telling me something you would like to accomplish or do in 2009 or maybe somewhere you would like to go. You have until Tuesday, January 6th at 9:00 CST to enter. I'll be back Tuesday to announce the winner. GOOD LUCK and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.