Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TECC52 - Kissing Cuppies

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! On Friday, Taylor celebrated a year of Cupcake Challenges on her blog. I have participated in many of her challenges over the past year and this week is no exception. My card today uses Taylor's TECC52 sketch, which you can view HERE. I pulled out my SASI Love is Sweet set and inked up these cute little kissing cuppies. I colored them in with Copic Markers and added some StarDust Stickles and Starfire Glitter to the image. It's hard to see in the photo, but I stamped the red layer of cardstock with the three hearts stamp from the Love is Sweet set using Versamark. The hearts were punched out with my Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Double Punch and I used my Fiskars Threading Water Punch to create the scallops. I used cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, and brads from the Valentine Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you back here tomorrow for WHACHADOIN' WEDNESDAY.

5 comments:

Michelle

...awww....sooo sweet, Laura! I love the faint roses on the red - you can see it and it's a nice touch. And that Fiskars border punch is my favorite - I think I over use it....but it adds that whimsy thing here - fantastic!

Yankee in England

Such a sweet card! I love the red gigham ribbon.

Tracy.H

Very cute! :0)

Miss Molly

Your cards are gorgeous! Yet again Michelle steered me in a great direction for inspiration!!

Janna

Laura, this is adorable!!! I love the hearts on either side of the kissing cupcakes! What a great take on the sketch challenge! This is just perfect!

Smiles,
janna