Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Good To Be Sweet

Good Afternoon! I have another Storage Units, Ink & More creation to share with you today. I'm having SO MUCH fun coloring in all of the "sweet and yummy" images from their two newest sets. For today's card I used one of the chocolate box images and the "It's good to be sweet" sentiment from the SWEET THINGS set. I colored in the image with my Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol and a stump. Then, I added Crystal Stickles to the ribbon and bow and used my white gel pen for frosting on some of the chocolates. The patterned paper and brads are from the BasicGrey Bittersweet Collection and the cardstock colors are Bazzill Crimson and Bazzill Precious. NOW, for my favorite part of the card; THE CHOCOLATE BOX cardstock by Core'dinations. You can sand, tear, or antique it to unveil the yummy colors hidden beneath the texture (how cool is that?). I put a layer of the cardstock underneath the striped patterned paper and tore the edges to reveal the light pink center. I love how it turned out. The Chocolate Box cardstock is available at Storage Units, Ink & More. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you back here tomorrow for Whachadoin' Wednesday.

4 comments:

Michelle

Ohhh that sugary box of chocolates is AWESOME!! Love it! Think I'm gonna get me some of that brown DP too!

PS - I'm not ungrateful, I swear...I sent ya' snail mail today ;)

Tracy.H

So cute! :0)

Janna

I love, love, love this card!! The layout is so perfect as is your coloring and papers. I am so casing the circle and half circle design!! TFS!!

Smiles,
janna

Drink Recipes

Thiss was a lovely blog post