Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tagged

Good Morning! I've been tagged by my fellow SUINK DT Member, Amber.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

So, here are 6 things about me (WARNING: I'm NOT that interesting...LOL):

1. I was a gymnast for 13 years. In my junior year of high school, our team took 3rd in state. BUT NOW, I can't do a cartwheel to save my life, but my husband CAN...LOL!!!

2. I LOVE PENS!!! My friends know how much I love them and usually bring me back one or two whenever they go on vacation. I have pens from all over the world. I take them from Doctor's offices and sometimes from the waitresses at restaurants (I know; HORRIBLE). I have about 5 in my purse, about 20 at work, and who knows how many at home....:) I'm what you call a "Pen Snob".

3. I have naturally curly hair, but I prefer it straight. Isn't that how is always is; you have curly hair and straighten it - you have straight hair and curl it...LOL?!?!

4. I HAVE to have coffee EVERY SINGLE morning or I am NOT a happy person.

5. I am a NAP person. I take naps every Saturday and Sunday afternoon (if there isn't something that interferes with it) and will usually sleep for at LEAST two to three hours.

6. I have put myself on a "Stamping Spending Freeze" for the time being. While organizing my stamping space a couple of weeks ago, I came across way too many things that have yet to be used; things that I purchased over a year ago; YIKES! So, I'm currently working on using up the stuff I have until I buy anything new. Let's see how long that lasts...LOL!!!

Okay, now it's time for me to tag 6 people. They are:
Michelle
Rita
Sheryl
Tina
Tracy
Wanda

5 comments:

Rita

Thanks Laura! I know what you mean about having stuff that you haven't used yet. Hubby put me on a spending freeze for awhile! :o(

Tina

Thanks for the tag, mine is scheduled to go up tomorrow. I'm pretty boring!

Michelle

Hmm....with all that napping you do, you'd think your hair would be more straight - LOL

Mine's up ;)

Tracy.H

Thanks for the tag, Laura! I will try and get to it by the weekend. I am so terrible with these things...I too think I am so uninteresting! ;0)

Janna

Laura, this is so fun to learn about you. I have naturally curly hair too and it is a pain and I have always wanted it to be straight!! Thanks for sharing!

Smiles,
janna