Monday, December 22, 2008

TECC47 - Let It Snow

Good Morning! So, how was everyone's last weekend before the big day??? Mine was CRAZY; as I'm sure all of yours was! I have a few little things to finish up today and tomorrow, but other than that; I'm done...YIPPEE!!! Only 3 more days; are YOU ready? I needed a couple of more Christmas cards to go along with gifts for my niece and nephew, so I sat down on Saturday and participated in Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. You can view her sketch for this week here. I pulled out my SASI Home Sweet Home set and inked up the snowman cuppie for the first time. I colored it in with Prismacolor Markers and Copic Markers, paper pieced the hat and scarf, and added a silver rhinestone to the scarf. I used Prism Papers Blush Red Dark cardstock and the patterned paper and solid green layer is from a pack of Making Memories Christmas paper I picked up from Target. The "Let It Snow" sentiment is also from the Home Sweet Home set and I added three silver rhinestones underneath it. That's it for today. It's a short week, so lots to do on the work front. Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has a GREAT (and warm) day!

0 comments: