Saturday, December 27, 2008

Birthday RAK's

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. It was a super busy (but FUN) week. Christmas Eve, Christmas, and yesterday was my birthday. I thought I would share some birthday RAK's I received.

Stop back tomorrow, because I will be announcing some SUPER EXCITING NEWS.

This beautiful RAK is from ragdoll on SCS. I LOVE all of the glitter she used. She also sent me some adorable mouse images, which I can't wait to color in.

This super cute RAK is from KristiK on SCS. I love the unique fold she used and the patterned paper is super cute.

This gorgeous RAK is from hobbywoman on SCS. This designer paper she used is beautiful and the sheer white ribbon adds such an elegant touch.

This super cute RAK is from Glamour on SCS. I just LOVE Riley and she colored him in so well.

And, last but not least, Michelle sent me this Birthday RAK postcard while on a family vacation at Disneyland. Seriously, how cool is that???

1 comments:

Michelle

Super Exciting News means you're pregnant...or you're going to be a guest designer - LOL

Hey you changed your picture - your hair is straight now!