Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TECC46 - Sweet Celebration Trio

Good Morning! Only 9 days left; are you ready? I made a list of everything I need to accomplish this week and was able to cross a couple of things off the list last night; YAY!!! This is the other card I made this past weekend using this sketch of Taylor's. I used the SASI Sweet Celebration set and the Birthday Girl Key Ingredients. I stamped the cuppie on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then masked it and stamped the image two more times. The cuppies are colored in with Prismascolor Markers, except for the faces; I used a Copic Marker for those. I used my Fiskars Threading Water Punch on the pink layer and added two different size orange rhinestones to the scallops. And, last but not least, I added Crystal Stickles to the cute little cuppies (you can click on the photo for a better view of the sparkle).

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

0 comments: