Monday, December 15, 2008

TECC46 - Fa La La La La

Good Afternoon! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. My weekend was good, but very busy; as I'm sure most of yours was. However, I'm still not even close to being done with everything I have to do for Christmas. I went to bed last night and stared at the ceiling for over two hours thinking of everything that I need to accomplish this week. My mind would not stop racing. Needless to say, I am not very rested today. I did have a little time over the weekend to make a card (two actually) for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week. You can view her sketch here. For this card I used the caroling cuppie and the "Fa La La La La" sentiment from the Home Sweet Home set by SASI. The Herbal Garden Medium and Blush Red Dark Prism cardstock is from Taylored Expressions and the patterned paper is from the Making Memories Fa La La Collection. I colored in the image with Copic Markers; paper pierced the scarf, and added some Fire Engine Red glitter. I used my Fiskars Threading Water Punch to create the scallops and finished the card off with some polka dot ribbon from Taylored Expressions (love this stuff). I'll be back tomorrow to share the other card I made using this same sketch. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

2 comments:

Michelle

I LOVE the fa la la la with the little music note paper - that is SO PERFECT! This is a great card, Laura.

By the way - don't think I've forgotten you...I'm going to Disneyland and won't be back 'til the 24th...so I'll be back to see what you're up to then!

Alysabeth

ADORABLE!