Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Billboardabella Birthday

Try saying that title five times fast...LOL!!! I just noticed that it's been almost a week since my last post; OOPS!!! In addition to Christmas, we also have quite a few family members and friends with birthdays this month; including mine *wink*. So, it was nice to take a break from making Christmas cards (not that I don't enjoy it) to make a birthday card. This specific card is for my friend's Daughter whose birthday is tomorrow. I used Billboardabella with the "Happy Birthday" sentiment. The image is colored in with a combination of Prismacolor Markers, Copic Markers, and Prismacolor Pencils. The cardstock colors are Regal Rose, Real Red, and Bazzill Patina and the patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Enchanting Collection. It's really hard to see in the photo, but I stamped the Real Red layer using the star stamp from the Icing on the Cake set by My Favorite Things. What is also hard to see in the photo (you can click on the photo for a better view) is that I added StarDust Stickles to the heart on her shirt, her belt, and the inside of the billboard. I also added some Red Kaiser Rhinestones to the corners of the images and to her headband. The Bazill Patina layer was punched with my Fiskars Threading Water Punch and the satin ribbon is from Michael's. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Hump Day!

1 comments:

Michelle

Well it's about time! Thought you were off checking things off the 100 things I have done list - hehe. This is an adorable card, Laura - and the stickles really make it. Thanks for sharing - I know it's a busy time for you!