Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SUINK Sneak Peek - SWEET THINGS

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday! It's my turn to give you a SNEAK PEEK at one of the newest sets being released by Storage Units, Ink & More on January 1st (YAY; only 2 more days). For this card, I used the SWEET THINGS set. When I first saw this set, the first image that caught my eye was this adorable cupcake. Who doesn't like cupcakes, right?!?
I used Whisper White for the card base and the pink and lavender cardstock by Core'dinations (also available at SUINK). The texture and quality of this cardstock is AMAZING. Keep a look out, because in the near future I will be showing you why this isn't just your ordinary cardstock. I colored in the cupcake with Prismacolor Pencils, paper pieced the cupcake liner, and added LOTS of Crystal Stickles. The "Love + Sweet = Happiness" sentiment is also from the Sweet Things set and I cut it out using a pair of scalloped scissors. I wish I could remember what company this cute patterned paper is from. It's something I picked up from my LSS a while back. The striped grosgrain ribbon is from one of Jody's ribbon shares and it matched the pink cardstock perfectly. To finish the card off, I added a red rhinestone to the cherry and silver rhinestones next to the sentiment.

Leigh & Amber are also sharing their sneak peeks today. So, head on over to their blogs to see what they have in store for you. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

0 comments: