Friday, November 21, 2008

YAY; I'm a Friday Friend!

Good Morning and TGIF!!! Guess what? I'm this week's "Friday Friend" over on the SASI (Stamp a Sweet Impression) Blog. I can't even tell you how excited I was when I received Taylor's email earlier this week. Sure, I contained myself (a little bit) when I responded to her, but really I almost jumped out of my computer chair...LOL!!! I have always been a huge fan of Taylor's work (and now a huge SASI fan), so it's an honor to be their "friend" today...:)

To see what I created, head on over to the SASI Blog. You can get to know a little bit more about me and I even have a recipe to share with all of you. And, don't forget to stop over at Taylored Expressions to check out all of the "yummy" SASI stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today to share in my excitement. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Taylor

YAY, Laura! Your projects are totally adorable and I'm so glad you agreed to be Our Friday Friend this week! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous

Congratulations - I saw your stuff over on SASI; nice job - very cute!