Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TECC41 - Home Sweet Home

Good Morning!!! I would have posted this card yesterday, but I wasn't (and I'm still not) feeling so hot. I'm coming down with "something" and have quite the little froggie in my throat...LOL!!! Any who, I made this card over the weekend for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. You can view her sketch here. I used the Home Sweet Home stamp set by Taylored Expressions as well as the Christmas Key Ingredients (except for the Certainly Celery cardstock which is not part of the Christmas Key Ingredients). The house is colored in with Prismacolor Markers and the snowflakes are stamped in Bashful Blue. I added some white Liquid Applique to the roof and the ground for snow (I love this stuff) and LOTS of Crystal Stickles to the image and snowflakes. To create the scallops, I used my Fiskars Threading Water Punch and to finish off the card, I added some light blue rhinestones to the corners and ribbon above the house (both from Taylored Expressions). Thanks for stopping by today. I'm off to make myself some peppermint tea in hopes that my throat will feel a little bit better.