Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Penguin Games

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day...LOL!!! Last year I really wanted to get this Penguin Games stamp by Stampendous, but never got around to it. This year I checked all of my favorite online stamping stores and they were all sold out...grrr. Then, I was at Michael's about a month ago and I saw it on their Christmas end cap and it was on sale too; YIPPEE!!! I had so much fun coloring in these guys. I stamped the image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it in with Prismacolor Markers. I added some White Liquid Applique to their hats. I also added Crystal Stickles to the bulbs and to the base of the larger penguins for a sparkly snow effect. The "Let It Snow" sentiment from the SASI Home Sweet Home set was perfect for this card. I stamped the sentiment on a Cuttlebug ribbon slide, added some silver Dot Sparklers, and threaded some red and white polka dot ribbon through it. The cardstock is Prism Papers Classic Red and the patterned paper is from the KI Memories Joyful Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

This card is adorable, and I love that you sparkled the lights.