Thursday, November 13, 2008

AMRS44 - Alexis' Bad Hair Day

Earlier this year I hosted a couple of multiple vendor card kit swaps through SCS. One of the card kits that I received was from Jackie (a.k.a. luv2stampmamajacki). As I was looking through all of my card kits, this crazy haired girl grabbed my attention...LOL!!! The image (Alexis' Bad Hair Day-Stamping Bella), sentiment (Stamping Bella as well), patterned paper, and prima flower are all from Jackie's kit. I used one of Amy's sketches to make the card. You can view the sketch I used here. I colored the image in with Prismacolor Markers, and then added some white Liquid Applique and Crystal Stickles to parts of the robe. I used Pixie Pink and Gable Green cardstock to match the patterned paper. The Gable Green layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. I punched out the sentiment with my Word Window punch and added some pink rhinestones to the card and the center of the flower to finish it off. Isn't she so cute?!? She looks so warm and cozy. I sure wish I was in my robe at home right now, but I must get back to work. Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

0 comments: