Thursday, March 13, 2008

TECC5 - No Stamping (sort of)

This is a card I made for another one of Taylor's Cupcake Challenges (you can view her challenge here). The challenge was to make a card without using any stamps. As you can see by the picture, I didn't do very well...LOL!!! Out of habit, I stamped the So Saffron layer with the small flower from the SU! set Delight in Life using Versamark. I didn't even realize it until I was finished making the card....OOPS!!! But, Taylor said it doesn't really count, because I used Versamark (hee, hee). The printed die cut is by Pebbles Inc. and the cardstock colors are So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, and Pretty in Pink. I used my round corner punch to create the scallops and added a Stampendous Dot Sparkler to each of them. The ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon from SU! and the chipboard letters are by Doodlebug. Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait until tomorrow; FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

Rita

Cute card, luv the colors!

Jennie Skaggs

Hi, I found your blog from Taylor's. This card turned out cute. I never would have known that was patterned paper. Love how it came out. Jennie