Thursday, March 6, 2008

Alicia's Valentines

I know that Valentine's Day have come and gone, but I thought I would share some things I've made since the last time I blogged. I really wanted to make my Daughter's class Valentines for her this year (it was important to me), so I sat down one Saturday and cranked out 30 of these little babies in no time at all. I made 6 different designs (5 of each), but only 4 of them are pictured here. I used the My Favorite Things set Be Mine and an old hostess set by SU!; Made from Scratch. The patterned paper is from Target. The package came with 12 assorted sheets and I found it in the $1 Spot; what a deal! My inspiration for these little 3x3 Valentines came from Valerie Stangle. You can check out her 3x3 card here. My Daughter was very happy with them, so I was very happy about that. She is going to be "11" next month, so she is in a very "picky" stage right now. I'm sure some of you can relate...LOL!!! I'll be posting some more cards I made for Valentine's Day later this afternoon.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!


1 comments:

Allison Rankin

These are excellent in design and stamp use! Great colors (but it's Valentines!) too!