Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Bunny Trio

Happy (Good) Friday Everyone!!! Today I have a cute little Easter card to share with you. I used this sketch of Amy's for the layout. The Bunny Trio image is by Whipper Snapper and was sent to me by a dear friend of mine. Aren't these bunnies adorable?!? I colored them in with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol and a stump. I added Stardust Stickles to the eggs in the basket and Liquid Applique to the tail of the bunny on the far right. The cardstock colors are Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Pretty in Pink. I embossed the So Saffron cardstock with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The glitter patterned paper is from the Imaginesce For Peep's Sake Collection and the "Happy Easter" sentiment is from the My Favorite Things set Eggstra Special Easter. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. And, if you celebrate Easter; HAPPY EASTER!!!