Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Criss Cross Card Swap

I made these cards for a Criss Cross Card Swap that my friend Tracey is hosting on SCS. I love how fun and easy these cards are to make. The cardstock colors are Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy, and Naturals Ivory. The patterned paper is Fancy Pants First Date and its double side. The flower (from the SU! Sale-A-Bration set, So Many Scallops) is stamped in Regal Rose and punched out with my SU! Scallop Circle Punch. I also added a little "bling" to the center of the flower. The sentiment is from the MFT set, Icing on the Cake and I stamped it in Bravo Burgundy. I also stamped the insert with the small flower from the set Delight in Life. I really hope the other ladies in the swap like them.

P.S.
Do you like my new watermark? Beth made my blog banner a while back, so I thought it was time to have her make me a watermark too. She made me a few different ones and I'm super happy with them.

4 comments:

Coach Prentice

Hi Laura...welcome back to blogging! I'm glad you are back...I really like your style of stamping and think all your stuff is so doggone cute. Love your criss cross card...I haven't made one of those in ages!

Denise Bryant (imchatty)

Laura! I love this card. So springy and cute.

Tracy.H

Love, love, love this one Laura!! So very pretty. I love making these crisscross cards. :0)

Janine

Love these criss cross cards... Your color choices are wonderful too.