Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just for You

Happy Saturday Everyone! I'm so glad that the weekend is finally here. I meant to post this card yesterday, but the day just got away from me. This card is one I made for my "stash". You can never have too many birthday cards on hand. I used the Icing on the Cake set by My Favorite Things and the cardstock colors are Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Prism Classic Red. The background is stamped with the Polka Dot Basics set by PAPERTREYink. I stamped the scalloped frame with Real Red ink and then stamped the balloons inside the frame with Palette Noir Ink. The patterned paper is from the Crate Samantha Collection and I also used it to paper piece the balloons. I used my Round Tab Punch for the sentiment and attached it to the card with a couple Doodlebug Mini Brads. To finish the card off, I added some celery grosgrain ribbon to the balloons. I'm off to work on some baby shower invites for my girlfriend; 40 to be exact. Then I hope to fit in a little "fun" stamping time later this afternoon. I still need to make Easter cards; YIKES!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.