Monday, March 2, 2009

I Wheely Like You

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Storage Units, Ink & More released their two sets yesterday; YOU'RE SOME BUNNY SPECIAL and LET'S PLAY. You can check out the full sets and all of the adorable images they contain HERE. My card today uses the Let's Play set and Amy's Friday Sketch. I stamped the main image onto Choice Buttercream cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used a ruler and a fine tip black marker to create the sidewalk. Then, I masked off the sidewalk and main image and stamped the grass; which is from the You're Some Bunny Special set. I colored in the images with a combination of Prismacolor and Copic Markers.

My colors were inspired from the My Mind's Eye patterned paper I used. The cardstock colors are Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Prism Classic Red, and Bazzill Patina and the polka dot grosgrain ribbon is from Taylored Expressions. I hope you all like this card as much as I do, because I am really happy with the way it turned out *big grin*. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

8 comments:

Michelle

Love the colors...the pop....and that aqua blue that you don't see too much of - great for a little boy and all the polka dots are soooo fun!

Kristen

cute card Laura. Love what you did with the stamps.

Janna

Laura this is so, so cute!!! I love the bright cheeful colors and the layout! What an amazing job you did of drawing in this scene!!!

Smiles,
janna

Rachel

so bright and cheery! this is such a cute card!

Yankee in England

I love the blue and red together very cute card.

AmyR

So cute - love the cheerful colors and good job on the masking! THanks for playing along! :)

Carolina

What a fun, bright card - love it!!!

MJ

Love the striped shirt and the sidewalk with the tall grass along the edge. Perfectly placed if I might add!