Friday, March 13, 2009

Goodluckabella

Good Morning and TGIF!!! I'm your host today over on the Fun-Frilled Blog. This week's theme is ST. PATRICK'S DAY. Here is a little peek at my card, but you'll have to head on over to the Fun-Frilled Blog to see it in its entirety.

I hope you'll play along with us by making your own St. Patrick's Day card. If you do, please use keyword FUNF4 when uploading to SCS. You also don't want to miss the contest that is going on right now over at Fun-Frilled. Check out THIS post for more details.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!

2 comments:

Janna

Laura this is adorable!!! I love the papers you chose and the coloring on your bella sister! She is just adorable! Those flowers though really make this card!

Great job!

smiles,
janna

madcapfrenzy

You did a great job!
Also, you're in my top 10 favs here
:)