Friday, February 6, 2009

TECC53 - Goin' To The Chapel

Good Morning and a BIG TGIF to all of you!!! My card today uses one of the newest releases from Storage Units, Ink & More called GOIN' TO THE CHAPEL and I used Taylor's sketch from last Friday (I know, I'm a little late...LOL). I used some wedding patterned paper I had in my stash (I'm sorry; I don't remember who makes it) and my Core'dinations Cardstock; which is also available at Storage Units, Ink & More. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored parts of them in with a light blue Prismacolor Marker. Then, I used my Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Pen to trace the swirls on the images and color in the rest of the bell; all of which is really hard to see my photo...:( I popped the image up with dimensionals and added some rhinestones and sheer silver ribbon to finish it off. This card can be used as a wedding or anniversary card; depending on what sentiment you stamp on the inside. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

3 comments:

Tina

Laura, this is so pretty! I love the color combo.

Michelle

Oh that is soooo pretty, Laura - so soft and pretty. And you know, it's one of those things that you never have a card for...at least not a handmade one. Good thinkin' there ;)

Janna

Laura this is incredible!! I love the silver and blue color scheme and I am sure the sparkle is gorgeous in person! I just love what you did here!

Smiles,
janna