Friday, January 22, 2010

Past Valentine's Day Cards

It's been a CRAZY week on the home front, so I don't have anything new to show you today. However, I am in the process of working on three (yes, three...LOL) different cards/projects and as soon as those are completed, I'll be sure to post them.

So, since I don't have anything new to show you today, I thought I would post a couple of Valentine's Day cards from last year. I guess you could go into my archives, but I thought thisd would be easier....:) Both cards use last year's Valentine Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions. The image on the first card is from the Love is Sweet set. I colored the image in with Copic Markers and added some Starfire Glitter and Stardust Stickles. And, it's hard to see in the photo, but I stamped the red layer of cardstock with the three hearts stamp from the Love is Sweet set using Versamark. I also used TECC52 for my layout.


On the second card, I used the Will You Be My Valentine set by Storage Units, Ink & More. I paper pieced the girl's dress, colored the images in with Copic Markers, and added StarDust Stickles to the girl's heart and hair bow. I also used SC211 for my layout.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!