Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mom

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday! For those of you in the U.S.; I hope you had a nice holiday weekend. Today's card uses two Storage Units, Ink & More sets; THINKING OF MOTHER and WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE. I also used SC227 for my layout.

The cardstock colors are Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Pink Passion and the patterned paper I used for the background is from the Basic Grey Sultry Collection. I paper pieced the "MOM" image with paper from the SU! Raspberry Tart Collection and the "XOXO" was stamped in Pink Passion and punched out with my word window punch. The Pink Passion layer is embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and the Kiwi Kiss ribbon is from SU!.

Remember, it doesn't have to be Mother's Day to send your Mom a card; especially with "Hugs & Kisses". Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

1 comments:

Michelle

Love that green and pink together...really nice shades that work well...and the MOM card for not on Mother's Day is a great idea.... I think we're so busy making cards that sometimes we forget to send them or realize that we don't need an occasion to send them.