Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally!

YAY! Look what Mr. Brown delivered today. I've wanted one FOREVER, so my sweet hubby gave me one for Mother's Day (along with a "MOM" necklace and a Chicago Cubs jersey; GO CUBBIES!). Actually, he let me pick it out and make the purchase myself, since he wouldn't know where to start. I purchased mine from Ebay and got a SUPER deal on it; including FREE shipping.


I sure hope this makes a difference in my photos. It should, since I've been using two pieces of white cardstock and a $4 lamp from Wal-Mart...LOL!

I'll be back tomorrow with my Fun-Frilled creation for this week. I hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

Basement Stamper

Yeah Laura, hubby just ordered me one of these today as a belated Mother's Day gift! Can't wait to get mine.

Kerri

How awesome, Laura! You'll have to let us know what you think. I too just use two pieces of cs and a lamp : )

Michelle

That looks like the same photobox that I have - and it makes a WORLD of difference in photos....although I still edit - LOL Mine had the black base and backing too, so I put some CS there anyway because the photos looked better that way - I found the black to be a distraction. Enjoy - can't wait to see something new in that!

Anonymous

Loved your "Owl" and your photo box! I MUST come back here soon and see how the photoes look!

Melissa
(aka Lady Chat)

Melissa Lee Ragsdill

Let's see if my new addy is working now...lol..I was the above anon and loved your owl and photobox!