Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Sweet On You!

Good Morning and TGIF!!! I'm your host today over on the Fun-Frilled blog. This week's theme is EARTH DAY. In honor of Earth Day, we are creating cards using scraps. Here is a little peek at my card, but you'll have to head on over to the Fun-Frilled blog to see it in its entirety.

Don't forget to check out THIS post for details on how you can win a prize package worth almost $300 just by participating in our weekly themes over on the Fun-Frilled blog. You won't want to wait, because there are only two more weeks left.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle

P.S. to the other post at FF - - would you believe I have NOTHING from Whipper Snapper....? Not now, never have either. I wonder why that is. Wonder if it's not my style or I go to places that don't have it? Surely my LSSs would have it. Gonna have to check it out ;)

Janna

Laura I just love this card!!! The coloring is amazing and I adore the way you did the layout! that organcy polka dot ribbon works perfectly! The card just has such a sweet and fun feel to it!

Smiles,
janna