Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog Award!

YAY! I received an award. This award came from Wanda at My Creative Corner! How sweet is that? Thank you for the award Wanda and thank you for visiting my blog.

In the spirit of paying it forward, I now get to nominate my favorite blogs. But, because there are SO MANY wonderful blogs out there that give me so much inspiration on a daily basis, I'm just going to list 7 of them randomly.



Here are the rules:

1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog
3. Link the person that gave your award to your blog
4. Name the 7 that you are giving an award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs, so that they know they've won!

So, here are 7 of my favorite blogs, listed in no specific order:

Taylor - Taylored Expressions
Denise - All Things Stamped
Sheryl - Stamping with Sheryl
Michelle - Mish Mash
Susan - Susiestampalot
Michele - Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker
Jody - Confessions of a Ribbon Addict

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!