Monday, April 21, 2008

TECC12 - Birthday Cupcake

WOW! It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day here yesterday. We literally spent all day outside and today I'm paying for it. I got so sunburned!!! My arms and chest are the worst and I seriously look like a lobster...LOL!!! I made this card on Saturday (while it was raining out) for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week. This week's challenge was to use this sketch. The image is Birthday Cupcake by House-Mouse Designs. I colored in the image with my Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol and a stump. The cardstock colors are So Saffron and Regal Rose and the patterned paper is Celebrate-Play by Fancy Pants. You can purchase the polka ribbon I used at Taylored Expressions. I hope everyone is having a good Monday!

2 comments:

Tracy.H

Very cute! Okay enough rubbing in all the nice weather. It is still snowing here !!! :0)

Sandy

Cute card Laura. Love all the polka dots in the paper paper and on the ribbon. Great colors and that image is super cute.