Thursday, April 3, 2008

Multiple Vendor Card Kit Swap

I am currently hosting a Multiple Vendor Card Kit Swap through SCS and still have a few spots available. You can read all about the swap and see what groups still have spots open HERE.

This swap is Round 2. I had such a blast hosting the first swap, that I decided to start a 2nd. For the first swap I sent everyone who joined a clear stamp set from Michael's as a thank you for participating. This time around, each person that joins will receive 5 yards of 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon from Taylor's new store, Taylored Expressions. The best part is that YOU get to choose what color you would like.

If you are interested in joining, please leave me a comment on the swap thread or send me a PM through SCS. My SCS name is: lleonard. At that time, I will PM you with more information on how to choose your ribbon color.

I hope you will join in the fun!

2 comments:

Taylor

You go girl! You've got a lot of swappers!! What a fun idea to swap card kits instead of already made cards!

Rita

The comment above should have gone to the card above this post, sorry I clicked on the wrong comment section.