Sunday, December 28, 2008

Exciting News!

Good Morning! The time has finally come where I can share my VERY EXCITING NEWS with all of you. I have been chosen as one of the newest Design Team Members for Storage Units, Ink & More. Yes, ME!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I received Denise's email welcoming me to the team. I am THRILLED and HONONED to be part of such an amazingly talented group of ladies. Alex, Amber, Colleen, Janna, & Kristen are all new to the team as well if you would like to swing by their blogs to congratulate them. And, Corrina Farrar is our January Guest Designer. I have linked her blog at the end of this post, if you would like to congratulate her as well.

Today is also the start of SNEAK PEEKS for the two newest releases from Storage Units, Ink & More. The two new sets are called SWEET THINGS & WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE and they will be available starting January 1st. The sneak peek schedule is as follows:

Today, December 28th
Mary Jo - Technostamper
Suzanne - Scrap Bitz
Colleen - Glitter Ink!

December 29th

Kristen - Scrap-Creations
Tori - Wild Sprinkles
Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad

December 30th

Leigh - Sunflower Studio
Amber - So Many Colors, So Little Time
ME!


December 31st

Janna - Stamps, Paper, and Glitter--Oh My!
Alex - Fairy Blossoms

January Guest Designer
~ Corrina Farrar - Heartful Stamping

Thanks so much for stopping by today to hear my exciting news. I can't wait to start sharing my SUINK creations with all of you.

0 comments: