Thursday, May 1, 2008

This & That

Well, I still haven't created anything new to post. I haven't stamped in over a week *sad face*. I've been so busy and I'm lucky if I get to sit down and relax before 9:00pm. And, at that point, I'm ready for bed. One of the reasons that I've been so busy is because my hubby and I are leaving for vacation tomorrow morning. We are taking a Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Bahamas (NO KIDS....WOO, HOO!). My Mom is flying in from Arizona tonight to watch our girls while we are gone (isn't she sweet?). I didn't realize how much you have to do to prepare for being gone for a week, especially when it comes to someone else watching your children. I'm SUPER excited and will share some pictures when I get back. Oh, and you can bet I'll be stamping on Mother's Day...LOL!!!

Last Thursday my oldest Daughter, Alicia, spent the day with my at work for Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day. I had such a wonderful day with her and she had fun too. Here are some pictures I took of her. Check out that GIGANTIC slice of pizza she had for lunch.



1 comments:

Sandy

Looks like your daughter had fun with you at work.

Have a great time on your vacation.