Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SUINKWWC44 - Let's Hear It For The Boys

Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. It's Wednesday, which means it's time for another WHACHADOIN' WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE at Storage Units, Ink & More. This week's challenge is to celebrate the men/boys in our lives. Father’s Day is close, but that isn't the only time we need to celebrate the boys. You can make a Father’s Day card or any other masculine type of card you wish. This week it is all about the BOYS! So, do you want to play along? If so, check out THIS post for more information. If you upload your creation to SCS, remember to use keyword SUINKWWC44.

For my card this week I used the Storage Units, Ink & More set; Thinking of Father. I stamped the tie image three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in with Prismacolor Markers. The cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, and button are all from the Father's Day Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions. I also used Taylor's Cupcake Challenge Sketch #71 for my layout.

You can check out more challenge cards from the other design team members on the SUINK Blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Colleen Wold

Fantastic card Laura! You rocked that layout and I love the papers you used!

Michelle

Awww what a sweet lil’ card with the lil’ hearts on the ties – just precious.

LOL – my word verification word is FULLY - - things like that make me giggle….